Xiphias Immigration walk-in for Recruitment Executive
Xiphias Immigration Pvt Ltd
Job Role :
1 - 3 Years
Rs: 1,25,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
29 & 30 Dec 2016
Walk-In Time :
Company Profile:XIPHIAS Immigration Pvt Ltd is an Indian Immigration Company specializing in immigration process. With its offices based in Calgary Alberta, Canada, and Hong Kong, many cities in India like Ahmedabad, Ranchi, Jaipur and Bengaluru as global head office.
The company is dedicated to serve applicants interested in filing permanent resident visa applications under Express Entry, Skilled Worker, Self-employed, Business, Investor, Family Class, Student and State Sponsorship categories. Immigrate to all popular immigration destinations, that includes Canada, Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong and New Zealand. We specialize in providing Permanent Resident Visa, Student Visa, Work Permit, Business/Investment immigration apart from other Immigration services to Canada. Our value based services have given us a Brand Image to be one of the most dependable Consultants to undertake Immigration Services.
Job Description:1. Responsible for handling entire recruitment cycle for identifying best talent (end to end Recruitment).
2. Responsible for short-listing relevant profiles, scheduling interviews and following up till candidates join.
3. Should be able to manage complete candidate life cycle i.e. Screening, Identifying the right candidate, conducting interviews (telephonic and Face to Face).
4. Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment is must.
5. Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements; using job sites.
6. Candidate must have experience in using Job portals like Naukri/ Monster/ Timesjobs etc.
7. Organizing walk-ins and mass interviews. Conducting Recruitment Drives etc.
8. Preparation of Daily/Weekly and Monthly recruitment reports.
9. Maintaining proper database, to ensure 100% accuracy.
10. Salary negotiations, offer making, joining formalities, maintaining Employee Personnel Files, attendance management etc.,
Job Requirements:1. Friendly, personable and efficient. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
2. A people person who represents the company well.
3. Be able to work independently, be the face of the organization, and handle tasks independently.
4. Strong growth opportunity for the right candidate - both in terms of role and in terms of compensation.
5. Willing to work 6 days a week.
Venue Details:XIPHIAS Immigration Private Limited,
BMTC Building, 8th floor, 80 Feet road,
Koramangala, 6th block, Bangalore - 95.
Contact Details:Vanitha S.B.