United Health Group hiring for Associate Software Engineer
United Health Group
Job Role :
Associate Software Engineer
BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA - 2016
Job Location :
Company Profile:UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
Job Requirements:• Associate Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
• Solves complex problems and develop.
Eligibility Details:• B.E./MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech (CS & IT) - passed out in 2016 only.
• A minimum of 60 % marks across education background (10th , 12th,Graduation/ Post Graduation).
• Only 2016 pass outs are eligible, we are not considering 2015 or earlier pass outs.
• A basic Programming skill with Database Knowledge is a must.
• Strong aptitude skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates who have appeared for any opportunity at UHG in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Skills:• Would like to build deeper technical skills.
• Would like to build deeper domain skills.
• Interested in pursuing technical career path.
• If you are a risk taker and would like to innovate.
• If you want to understand and solve market problems.