SBI hiring for Chief Officer (Security)/More Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI)
Job Role :
Chief Officer (Security)/More Vacancies
Job Location :
Last Date :
20 Dec 2016
Company Profile:State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Mumbain citizens for appointment in the Chief Officer (Security)/More Vacanciesss of Pharmacists , Control Room Operators and Armourer. Interested Candidates are advised to apply online from 08th Nov, 2013 to 22nd Nov, 2013. www.iupsc.in highlights the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, opening and closing of application and post wise break up vacancies details etc are mentioned on this blog.
Job Details for Chief Officer (Security):The officer would be responsible for:
• Drawing up security policies of the Bank and arranging for their reviews.
• Ensuring maintenance of the security systems in the Bank in a state of high efficiencyas the head of the Bank’s security function.
• Providing specialist and professional support to the Top Management in all security related matters-for ensuring security and safety of Bank’s property, customers and staff, at all times.
• Vetting Disaster Recovery Plan for Corporate Centre Departments / Establishments, from security angle.
• Enhancing security consciousness in the Bank. Formulate a policy regarding systems of security and safety in the Bank.
• Any other security related functions as entrusted by controllers.
Job Details for Advisor for Fraud Management:• Assist the investigating officials to identify the root cause of the fraud.
• Analyse the pattern and suggest remedial measures in case of repeated frauds of a similar nature.
• Suggest ways and means of dealing with Police / CBE / EOW / Other Government investigation agencies.
• Analyse legal angle of a fraud and suggest appropriate approach.
• Assist the Bank in filing FIRs using their past connections, in case of any difficulty faced by the Bank and pursuing them further.
• Help the Bank protect its officials from unnecessary harassment by investigating agencies.
• Help in interpreting the local laws of a particular State.
• Share knowledge about new developments in fraud management.
• Liaise with the investigating agencies for expediting resolution / recovery.
• Any other work as entrusted by the Controller (senior most General Manager of the Circle) during the currency of engagement.
Application Fee:Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) - Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:Completed application with enclosures should be sent to:
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021,
Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above 20.12.2016.