Repco Home Finance Limited walk-in for Assistant Manager/Manager
Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL)
Job Role :
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
21 Jan 2017
Walk-In Time :
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Company Profile:RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company headquartered in Chennai, Chennai. We were incorporated in April 2000 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Repatriates Co-operative Finance and Development Bank Limited (Repco Bank Limited, repcobank.com ), a Government of India enterprise, to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market. We are registered as a housing finance company with the NHB.
As on January 2014, RHFL is operating through 82 branches and 26 satellite centres in Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Chennai, Maharashtra, Gujarat,Odisha,West Bengal and Puducherry.
Job Description:Recruitment- vacancy identification, preparation of JD by indentifying the relevant KRA & KPI, handling logistics of selection process (including liaisoning with recruitment agencies), pre & post recruitment liaisoning with candidates, preparation of offer letter / appointment order.
Post recruitment follow up, handling the joining formalities, initial employee induction.
Employee skill development though internal/ external training programs – training need analysis, development of training calendar, handling logistics of training programs, liaisoning with faculty, identification of suitable external trainings, post-training evaluation.
Handling posting and transfer as per company policy.
Employee Performance management and conduction of promotion process.
Employee leave, reimbursements, loans and other benefits management.
Employee severance management.
Any other work related to employee engagement.
Eligibility Details:1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-01-2017 (relaxation up to the age of 40 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation/professional qualification with specialization in Human Resource Management shall be advantageous.
3. Minimum 3 years relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Human Resource Management, preferably in financial institutions.
4. For age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
5. Experience other than core human resource management areas will not be considered.
6. Fluency in English is must.
7. Knowledge of Tamil is also a requirement.
8. Knowledge of spoken Hindi would be an added advantage.
Key Skills:Good English communication skill – written and oral.
Ability to deliver in a time bound manner.
Reasonable quantitative aptitude.
Proficiency in MS Word & Excel.
Working knowledge of HRMS package.
Pay:CTC starting from Rs.4.25 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable) for AM and Rs.7.00 lakhs for Manager.
Experienced candidate could be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
Probation period: 1 year.
Venue Details:Repco Home Finance Limited,
3rd Floor, Alexander Square,
No.2, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai - 600032.