Dena Bank hiring for Business Correspondent Coordinator
Job Role :
Business Correspondent Coordinator
Job Location :
Last Date :
05 Nov 2016
Company Profile:Dena Bank, in July 1969 along with 13 other major banks was nationalized and is now a Public Sector Bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
This section gives information o?n the Historyof Dena Bank, our Logo, our Mission Statement, Our Board of Directors, and Our General Managers.
Job Description:1) To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of BMs on daily basis.
2) To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY.
3) To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc.
4) To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc.
5) Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras? activity.
6) To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and BM are complied with.
Qualification Details:10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.).
Age Limit as on 30.09.2016:Not above 45 Years.
How to Apply:Address To Submit Application Form:
Dena Bank, Lucknow Zonal Office,
1st Floor, Praveen House, 28-A,
Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow ? 226001 (U.P).
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the format given in the official advt. Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 05/11/2016.