Cisco Systems hiring for Software Engineer
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
Job Description:• Review and discuss technical issue & solution with global teams, communicate orally and in writing to articulate design and issues.
• Estimate delivery effort by high level architecture and business requirements.
• Write technical design documents for projects & features by functional specifications.
• Implement project functions by technical design document.
• Follow the project SDLC, adopt coding standards and code scan tools, perform unit test and code review by team requirement.
• Bug fix and production issue support.
• Software testing and configuration management in projects running Scrum SDLC.
Skills:• Have good spoken and listening English skill.
• Good communications skills both in oral and writing.
• Experienced on J2EE or C/C++ technology and common open source frameworks.
• Experienced on Java or C/C++ coding standard and unit test.