AtoS hiring for IIS Administrator
Job Role :
Job Location :
Company Profile:Atos helps clients deliver innovation to their customers, reduce costs and improve effectiveness by leveraging business technologies. Business innovation, IT leadership and sector-specific solutions form the foundations for delivering these services. This core expertise is complemented by Atos Consulting?s ?digital to performance? approach which helps companies recognize how they can best take advantage of digital technologies. Much more than just a product implementation, Atos Consulting?s comprehensive Digital Transformation solutions transition organizations to be able to connect and collaborate both within and outside the organization, much more effectively.
Job Description:Maintain operational readiness of the middleware web infrastructure in a 24x7 environment.
Provide support for middleware web environment. Contribute to project team efforts to ensure operational support requirements are implemented.
Assist in design and ensure middleware instances and related projects meet operational requirements.
Maintain a proactive view on the performance of the middleware platforms. Conduct performance analysis and tune application to increase performance.
Respond to application outages.
Maintain version, patch and security levels, in accordance with the strategic direction of the company.
Communicate technical and non-technical information to technical support groups, customer support centers, and end-users as required.
Document procedures, policies, and how-to documents to increase efficiency and meet the needs of the business. Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
Job Responsibilities:1) Installation and configuration of IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5.
2) Remote administration of IIS on Windows 2003/2008 servers.
3) Backing up and Restoring IIS configuration. Editing the IIS Configuration files.
4) Creating and Configuring a New Web Instance on IIS.
5) Deploying asp.net based applications.
6) Configuring asp.net application with IIS like allowing web service extensions and application mapping.
7) Coordinating with end users, developers and vendor for problem resolution.
8) Windows Security Settings Configurations.
9) Analyzing IIS Log files, Problem analysis and troubleshooting.
10) Installing and configuring Third party vendor applications and integration with IIS.
11) Assigning of NTFS permissions and SSL implementation for the Websites.
12) Authentication methods used in IIS.
Other Details:ITIL Certification will be an added advantage.