Amnet Systems walk-in for Senior Quality Analyst
Amnet Systems Pvt Ltd
Job Role :
Senior Quality Analyst
2 - 5 Years
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
21 Dec - 23 Dec 2016
Walk-In Time :
Company Profile:Amnet partners with companies and organizations to provide comprehensive and cost-effective publishing solutions for content development and production, accessibility, and creative services.
Founded in 2001 with a crew of just six, Amnet is now a team of over 1,500 creative and experienced specialists located around the globe. Our talented employees are equipped to support changing technology and workflow requirements in the production, transformation and distribution of your print and digital assets.
We have serviced over 500 clients during the last 15 years, maintain ISO certification, and we have a robust pipeline of technology solutions for a variety of publishing endeavors. We are one of the four companies of the enerji group.
Job Description:1. 2+ Years Should have a Quality control process experience.
2. Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
3. Determining training needs.
4. Recording, analyzing, and distributing datas.
5. Monitoring the Quality performance.
6. Ensure all the feedbacks are tracked in the application and sent it to the respective distribution list.
7. The candidate should have good knowledge and experience in ePUB, eBooks, XML, HTML, etc.
8. Experience in fixed layout ePub, Kindle fixed layout, HTML5 and DTD are added advantage.
9. Flexible to work in shifts.
Venue Details:JVL Plaza, 4th Floor,
501, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai - 600 018.
Contact Details:Jesu Prabhu Dass