Aegis Limited walk-in for Technical/Process Trainer
Job Role :
2 - 5 Years
Rs: 3,25,000 - 3,75,000 P.A
Job Location :
Walk-In Date :
03 Jan - 05 Jan 2017
Walk-In Time :
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Company Profile:We are a leading global business services provider of customer experience management. We offer a comprehensive suite of solutions that helps your business plan deeper, transparent and better optimized customer connections and experiences- from strategy development through execution. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 35 billion conglomerate. For 30 years, we have been the go-to experience creators for global giants across outsourcing and technology. Present in 43 locations across 9 countries and with over 40,000 employees, we manage almost half a billion customer interactions every year for over 150 clients across diverse sectors. We believe that makes us your ideal transformation partner. Our willingness to invest in forward oriented innovation and embrace a new economic era led to the successful sale of AUI to Teleperformance in the recent past. Established on a note of promise and with the right mind-set, this strategic turn redesigns our ability to tap into a world of new opportunities and results.
Job Description:1. Feedback to be given to CSE's for QE done on the previous day. All shifts to be covered.
2. Immediate feedback to be given to CSE's who score low quality score and fatals.
3. Evaluate at least 30% of escalations to TL / Mgr received during the previous day. Agents who have given more than 3 escalations in a month/repetitive escalations all calls to be evaluated for those agents and an MIS to be shared.
4. Share action plan with supervisory team of Aegis and along with responsibility, timeline etc.
5. Share delivery against action plan along with results if any.
6. Weekly or bi-weekly sessions, call calibration exercise of 2 good calls and 2 bad calls. All CSE's to be covered in the exercise.
7. Evaluate at least 10% of angry customers and 10% of happy customers.
8. Every Saturday, discuss with Trainer on refreshers, areas of improvement, plan to achieve QE scores target etc.
9. Every month calibration to be done with TLs, Trainer & QA wherein 2 emails & 2 calls would be audited.
10. Conduct Induction training for the new joinees.
11. Ensure Training to be covered on all aspects as defined by the team.
12. Training to be combined with Mock calls, Situational based case studies, relevant AVs to be played.
13. Induction batches to be on OJT for 2 weeks after certification. They would take calls for Half day and for half day they would be in training.
14. 3 calls to be taken from for certification and 2 extra calls in case of recertification.
15. Retention training to be conduction for all Induction batches and every 3 months for everyone on floor.
16. Training PPTs to be updated on monthly basis/as & when update received. PPTs to be shared with for review.
17. Induction Certification hard copies to be sent to and soft copies to be maintained at the end of every Batch.
18. Weekly refreshers to be conducted (products, processes, systems, areas of improvement from whatever QA's feedbacks are).
19. Take structured feedback from CSE's on any support that they may need to service the customers better. Such feedback sessions to be at least once if not twice a month.
Skills:Candidature preferably form Automobile Segment.
Minimum 2 years in Quality or Training Domain-BPO inbound voice process
Venue Details:5th Floor, Building No 4,
E-Commerzone, Airport Road,